Summer Camp @ Camp Carpenter

Camp Carpenter

This wonderful camp located on the Manchester - Londonderry line, has a fully supervised lake waterfront, several staffed BB and archery ranges, a large sports field, a nature lodge, hiking trails, a craft program, a native American village, a full sized frontier fort, the Pirate's Cove adventure area on the lake, STEM programs and much more!

Resident Summer Camp - 2022 INFORMATION BELOW!

4 nights, 5 days - The ultimate Cub Scout Experience. 4 nights, 5 days of FUN! Sunday June 26th - Thursday June 30th, 2022. Our Webelos (current 4th graders) have the option of spending one extra night (June 30th) for a special event.

Since we attend as a pack, registration is handled through Pack 160.

Sign up here.

A $100 deposit is due by March 20th and the balance of $400 is due by May 20th (i.e. total cost is $500). Late registration is allowed through May 20 at a cost of $530. Avoid the late fee, pay deposit by March 20th and balance by May 20th. The cost includes all meals. Tents and cots are provided. A packing list will be provided in advance of camp.

If you have an Adventure Card with Granite Base Camp, you can save $50 off the cost of resident camp. Initial deposit of $100 still due March 20th.

We also need adult volunteers from Pack 160 to join us at resident camp for the week. The pack will cover the cost of adult volunteers. Each adult attending must register as a pack leader, agree to a background check and complete a Youth Protection training.

Do you have a Lion (current Kindergartener) wanting to go to camp? Lions are allowed to come to camp with an adult partner! You and your Lion would register for camp as a pair. The cost for the pair is $600 ($550 with Adventure Card)

Medical Forms

Everyone (Cub Scouts, Adult Volunteers & Tag-a-Longs) attending any of the three camps must have a medical form SIGNED BY A DOCTOR. Please note that you MUST use the official BSA form. You may NOT attach another form to the BSA form.

Please plan on plenty of time to schedule a physical with your doctor so that you can have the forms ready to go. State law says that any camper without a medical form signed by a doctor must be sent home. The medical form (Use Going to Camp version) is available by clicking here. You must fill out sections A, B however your physician must fill out and sign section C.

Financial Aid

All scouts who want to attend camp should have the opportunity. Financial aid is available to scouts who need it. All financial aid applications (i.e. Campership applications) are kept strictly confidential. It is expected that scouts who apply for financial aid will have participated in the popcorn fundraiser. The parent's are also expected to contribute what they can towards the cost of camp. Campership applications are due by March 15th, and will be available here.

The state of New Hampshire also has a camp scholarship program that you can apply to here: